Langerado was very good (langerado.com)... nearly amazing. I only managed to attend Friday evening and night, and all-day Saturday. Favorite two shows: Thievery Corporation and Antibalas. BOTH were amazing, and I highly recommend their music. I also fell in love with Bassnectar. My current favorite track is "Indictment" off of Antibalas' "Who is This America?"
By the way, my current favorite local band is the Resolvers (theresolvers.com)
Checking into a business called wordpress.com, recommended by Rahb in a conversation we had this evening. Rahb is a genius, thanks for existing. Nuff respect to the player.
I've been having technical difficulties with my Applied Educational Technology class at FAU, and timing difficulties with my Curriculum Leadership class. Irony? Luckily, last weekend was spring break, so I have a partially cleaned slate to work with, starting today!
I think things are starting to coalesce in a very nice, lilting rhythm. February was rough, but... Spring is here, daylight savings have begun. I'm saving daylight to light my path for the next two years; how about you? Maybe poetry will grow back this spring as it did last year... wait, did I write last year? Here's to forgetting!
Mom is here in the cave this week, cleaning things when I'm not looking. Little does she know, as clutter is my muse, no good deed goes unpunished!

No comments:
Post a Comment