Sunday, November 30, 2008

I'm dreaming of hoops...and happiness

NEVER SETTLE for being anything less than you are.



So I'm in LA, dreamily swimming through my own brain. It (my brain) hatched an awesome little project today- and is feeling very creative all of a sudden. Maybe its the caffeine? I've had practically nothing but green tea this whole time.

I took an West African (Senegal) dance class today that kicked my wide-eyed bushy tail today. I didn't even realized how intensely I worked out, I was so focused on the rhythm (inescapable and infectious) and the steps. You know a class is really good when people just keep coming through the door- 5 minutes late, 30 minutes late, whatever! There were some INCREDIBLE dancers in there, and it was inspiring to say the least.

I CAN'T WAIT for the HoopGirl Level 2 Teacher Training!!!!!!!


Also- I'm experimenting with my schedule for 2009- January is nearly locked, but February and March are very fluid (at best, or unstable at worst!). I'm still thinking about graduate school, and haven't decided whether to follow through with the Naropa application or not...hmmm. Research time!

2 comments:

Grey said...

Not that it makes you feel better about anything, but I don't agree with what Jamon did and let him know as much.

Gusgamashuq Abunoori said...

Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are. But not you Ms. Tanenbaum. You're on the ball, and the hoop, and you've got the scoop. One proud salute to you troop. Don't ever stall on me kid. Keep the momentum.