Les Beans is holding an early evening dance party (with DJ) once a month, and I highly recommend it! Good times, and babies, and bumping and (coffee) grinding... all around, further proof that Les Beans is an excellent party venue. My birthday shin-dig a few weeks back was also awesome, much love and respect to all the performers and audience members who blessed my existence on that night particularly.
A number of unexpected bonuses made today a true day of celebration. Melissa N called out of the sheer blue of Lake Worth afternoon, Sky showed up to bust a move tonight, and Jules came also, almost by accident, with Anthony! It is a pleasure and a gift to be surrounded by such supportive, intelligent people. Kate W spread some joy through her presence this evening as well.
I will miss this place.
I will NOT miss my gig with Suite 225. Its a shame their food is so good.
I'm thinking a lot about power and energy (who isn't), but particularly in schools. There may be a poem cooking in there somewhere, stemming from an unfortunate incident that occurred this week. The summer may bring it out of me, who knows. I'm so busying DOING right now, that THINKING is a luxury. Packing and cleaning have replaced breathing and being as far as high priority daily rituals, and I know I'm not alone in this: pretty much EVERYONE is moving right now. It is seriously crazy. I've got to get my car ready to sell, I've got to get dental work done, I've got to clean out my classroom, I've got to finish my grades, I've got to move shit to storage, I've got to pack to leave, I've got to confirm my jury duty postponement, I've got to kick this sinus infection. C R A Z Y
Anyway, PARTY AT SOMA on SATURDAY!!! Email me for details.
Adequate Revelation / Dia De Los Muertos
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment