Today I saw-
people wearing hoodies
a library with no librarian to say "shhh!"
doors open
an awesome poster
what sharpies and glue stick can do
a cellphone in bubble wrap
clean up
no divisions
Today I heard-
shouting
"Well, yeah, but that's another story."
doors opening and closing loudly
"Who called this council meeting?"
running footsteps
"please stop, you're distracting me."
ping pong balls
"I spend a grand on white ts"
awful 'hip hop'
"So what do you think of our school?"
Adequate Revelation / Dia De Los Muertos
7 years ago

3 comments:
I'm sitting here in my little nest and staring at these intricate wrappers from the Dean and Deluca treats you bought me. Going to glue them into my journal. No words to appreciate your friendship. Sorry I got a bit distant on you towards the end of that taxi tour. Loved your presence though. Your energy stays with me for days, even weeks after you've come and gone.
Casi, totally loving your blog stuff! You are such a cool person! With such an amazing life!
LOVE it. This post captures what I've observed and experienced in free schools, too -- no day is ever anything like another.
Post a Comment