Sunday, June 22, 2008

Day Four- More to hoop for!

Here's a taste of our hoop jam at the drum circle on St Petersburg beach earlier today... for more pictures, visit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/27935981@N06/
(there are three pages of photos, just from Sunday!)








Thanks again to all of you for the wonderful energy we've shared! I can't wait to attend each of your hoop classes!
Peace and love to you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cassie -
I work with Art Averbook who had lunch with your mom this past weekend.

he told me that you were into hooping and showed me your card. So, I came to your site to visit and figured I'd say hi.

I make adult hoops over here in Miami and I'd love to find classes around here (to take or to teach) but haven't found any. Please let me know if you know of any hoop classes or groups around here. Thanks!! :)

- Jen
jen@co-oppromotions.com

Anonymous said...

CASS!!!
Whats up its Nestor, I'm in Amsterdam. So far I've done Madrid, Barcelona, and London. Good times! That drum circle/hoop jam looks awesome, wish I woulda been there. I was drumming in this park in Madrid, sun set on all these ancient monuments around us, was beautiful.
Glad to see you are having a good time, best of luck to you on your journeys. Drop me a line sometime, I'll send ya some pics. nmf456@hotmail.com
Peace & Love
Nestor